Our company has intensified its efforts in order to reach the 2023 targets of our country and has determined its strategic objectives regarding health tourism as below:
- Creating a top brand for promoting health tourism in our country in abroad and making strategic advertisements and marketing,
- Opening health tourism coordination offices, advanced diagnosis centers and hospitals in target countries,
- Signing agreements with foreign government agencies and insurance companies,
- Effective promotion and professional operation of the Health Tourism Web *Portal, where general introduction of health tourism of our country and services provided by health institutions are introduced, patient guidance and reservation opportunities provided through the portal,
- Establishment and implementation of promotion and mediation model for public hospitals, especially city hospitals,
- Facilitate and extend the “health visa” application for international patients and their relatives,
- Regulation of service delivery and standards in the field of health tourism,
- Coordinating information, incentives, authorizations, audits, complaints, records and statistics related to health tourism by a single authority that called USHAŞ,
- Establishing an information infrastructure for patients arriving as health tourists and monitoring their complaints and satisfaction,
- In order to establish elderly care villages and cure centres in geriatrics, conducting joint projects and implementing pilot projects in this context,
- Increasing the number of health thermal tourism enterprises and implementing pilot projects within this scope.
The target countries determined according to certain criteria within the framework of these targets are as follows.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
We are continuing our efforts to establish Health Tourism Coordination Offices and Advanced Diagnostic Centres in these target countries.
Health Tourism Coordination Offices:
It is designed as connection and coordination offices that can be directed to the right address in our country according to the needs of the patient and that introduces the health system of our country in the best way.
Advanced Diagnostic Centres
Will be able to perform small surgical procedures including advanced medical devices and equipment for advanced diagnosis, hospitalization procedures with not exceeding 24 hours and referral procedures in the hospitals in our country by pre-diagnosis; It is designed as health centres that can provide patient follow-up and ambulance services after treatment.